• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Zebra Otto's

EA James

Hi all,
I'm really keen on a group of 6-8 of these little beauties, Does anyone keep these?
Also could anyone recommend where to source some?
Cheers

Good man JPC thanks for the link 👍 Didn't realise they were that price though, i want 8 so thats £126! Perhaps i'll choose another sp. especially as I've never heard of the site before.

What a strange name for an aquarium fish supplier! And even their logo has a fish wearing a chef's hat. Weird! :eek:
Agreed!! Slightly put off by that, perhaps they're based in Wuhan :oops:

Also I've noticed you're in Berkshire, so am i! Where abouts are you from?

Cheers, James

And even their logo has a fish wearing a chef's ha

They also supply Anglers equipment... :) Then the chef's hat makes more Aquasnack sense... :hungry:

They started as a fishfood supplier, still have a lot of food on the website.

Hi @sparkyweasel

Yes, that appears to be the case, doesn't it? I was somewhat taken aback when I saw their logo. Not only the chef's hat but wielding a soup ladle! If I ever buy anything from them, I might drop a subtle hint. OK, not so subtle. They'd have to change their name as well. Somehow, AquaSnack and the caption "Discover Something New..." just doesn't sound right! o_O

JPC

Don't get the Aquasnack company also trade under the name Aquafood and also have at least one ebay account maybe they like competing against themselves for business

Back