New profile posts

Still 118..............................
Tim Harrison
Tim Harrison
Yes it's my birthday in a month or so then I'llI be 119. I think old age is starting to catch up with me...
Hi, it was brilliant to meet you on Saturday! Amazing luck for me! I will take some pictures of the tank - before finding this forum and after....
118, you look really well :)
Tim Harrison
Tim Harrison
Thanks Ady, I gave up fast women and loose cars some time ago, so that helps. But there's a portrait of me in the attic that don't look so good any more; )
Reactions: Ady34
Hi mate sorry been out of the country, where do you live so I can work out postage.
hey Ady, Just noticed that you are stilling logging in from time to time. Hope you are well mate. Shame that the big discus tank has gone now, on to something new in the new house??
Reactions: Ady34
Ady34
Ady34
Hi Iain, yes very well thanks mate. Yes very sad to see the big tank go but we are moving home and the new 'bigger' house is too small for the big tank . I have plans for a new tank and perhaps going planted again too but we shall see.
Hope you and the family are keeping well also? Speak soon.
Cheerio,
Ady.
Do you wstill happen to have any Weeping Moss for sale. Just looking for a little bit for a micro tank i'm making.
Thanks
Hi George. Watched all your stuff and it’s super helpful and informative - thanks for your efforts. Do you have experience using sumps; are they worth it? I have a 22l nano and a TMC Sig 600, with a 350 juwel for later! I wanted to incr. water vol and hide all the kit too. I hadn’t planned for top ups or drilling tanks at that time but I’m now starting to... just wondered what your thoughts were. Thanks!
Hi - just saw a post/question of yours from 2009 regarding availablity of Anubias gigantea in UK - please can you tell me if you ever managed to get some? If so, where from? Many thanks
Hi Clive, I’ve been keeping fish for over 35 years, I became a member on this site back in October, I have learnt so much since then, my tank has never looked as good, plants growing well and fish all happy, I have read all your post with interest and And incorporated many of your thoughts and ideas into my tank, ie manly flow and distribution with great success, thanks for your input it really is appreciated.
hi...seen your post on the juwel heliolux...can you please advise light luminosity settings for your profiles and your daytime lighting.

tks,

emann