• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi

Crombie

Seedling
Hi everyone, been lurking for a while, just ordered a new tank 70x 30x 35 to add to my 2 x nano reef tanks, and my crested gecko set up.

Hi Crombie, welcome to the forum. Any chance of having a peek at those marine nanos? I do like getting a salty fix from time to time.

Yeah no worries, I'll take some snaps when I get home.

My fluval edge

9y4yge5u.jpg

I know this is a forum for aquatic things but any chance of a picture of the gecko set up? Would love to keep them myself, they're so cute! They're on the "when we move house" list :)

I know this is a forum for aquatic things but any chance of a picture of the gecko set up? Would love to keep them myself, they're so cute! They're on the "when we move house" list :)

Hey well the way I look at it, it's a optiwhite tank, with soil, led lighting, bog wood and plants, so technically it is a planted tank.
raryta3y.jpg
2yraje6y.jpg

That's an awesome planted tank :D very cute little guys in it as well :)

Definitely on the list for future pets!

That's an awesome planted tank :D very cute little guys in it as well :)

Definitely on the list for future pets!

Thanks, best part is, is it's so low maintenance, all you ever have to do is wipe the glass, you got springtails and woodlice in there that break down the poo and that in turn fertilises the plants

Well my still waiting for bits to arrive, a least I have my tank from nd aquatics!
a2aby5yb.jpg

Back