• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Strange but maybe you can help

Frenchi

Hi guys
For quite a while now I have had 1bps of co2 going into my 250 litre tank and it's been lime green on my droppers... I have given the tank a good groom and thinned it out a good bit.. It's now showing dark green all the time ... I increased my co2 to 2bps and still dark green, I have replaced the ph/co2 liquid to see if it was that but no still dark green??

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44f0e414aadab196b0fa2c446dbe6f3f.jpg

Anyone know a good wig maker? I've scratched another bald spot thinking about this one.:D just a thought could your plants be using more as there's more light getting through? Flow patterns now altered? Have you move the checker around? Or plants were stopping so much co2 reaching the surface/ gassing off now you've thinned out it can escape quicker, that me I'm all out.:D Cheers.

Anyone know a good wig maker? I've scratched another bald spot thinking about this one.:D just a thought could your plants be using more as there's more light getting through? Flow patterns now altered? Have you move the checker around? Or plants were stopping so much co2 reaching the surface/ gassing off now you've thinned out it can escape quicker, that me I'm all out.:D Cheers.
Cheers for the reply and that's what I first thought .. But I have have just switched the co2 back on and sprayed all joins with leak detection spray and hey presto the bubble counter seal has gone on the jbl !! Grrrr .. Ptfe now wrapped round and back in business .. So another few days of bubble counting and watching the colours .. Wish there was a quicker way!!

I wouldn't worry too much about your drop checker, from the looks of the picture I think it is safe to say that whatever your doing is working :thumbup:. Just worry when you plants are looking sad, they will tell you that you need to do something.

I wouldn't worry too much about your drop checker, from the looks of the picture I think it is safe to say that whatever your doing is working :thumbup:. Just worry when you plants are looking sad, they will tell you that you need to do something.
Thank you .. I am a little ott sometimes.. I'm still learning ..

Hey I know this isn't relevant but what is the fish on hue bottom that's shaped kinda like a pink snapper? And is it native? Thanks!

From The Native Dude

Hey I know this isn't relevant but what is the fish on hue bottom that's shaped kinda like a pink snapper? And is it native? Thanks!

From The Native Dude

Yes as Michael says Geophagus altifron very peaceful cichlid .. There is 2 of them in there .. Near on 6 going on 7" long .. They are no good to carpeting plants though as they are earth movers lol ...
Here is a closer look
77955442d2597cdef66406c14bd53e7a.jpg

Back