• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Love the Wabi Kusa, quickly taking an interest in this form of aquascaping and am thinking of doing two, one to sit each side of my tank as a display piece!

Mine little one
MaiKXBF.jpg

Once again beautiful W–Ks Roy. You do fine work! I hope your health has improved and you're feeling better.
Update: I have decided to dismantle my three tanks. I am installing a MrAqua 22gal. 36"x12"x12" with a 20gal. sump/refugium. Quite a task I have bitten off for this old man and I may try and get some help from someone who knows what they're doing as my physical condition does not seem up to all the moving and steady handing and organizing that will be required. Once I get it set up, I should be able to handle it with water/chemistry changes a lot more stable. Have to confess, I'm a little nervous about this. My grandson is coming to Tucson for Christmas which should be fun. He's 4-½, so I want to have this new setup a fixed up so he can enjoy it with me.

Once again beautiful W–Ks Roy. You do fine work! I hope your health has improved and you're feeling better.
Update: I have decided to dismantle my three tanks. I am installing a MrAqua 22gal. 36"x12"x12" with a 20gal. sump/refugium. Quite a task I have bitten off for this old man and I may try and get some help from someone who knows what they're doing as my physical condition does not seem up to all the moving and steady handing and organizing that will be required. Once I get it set up, I should be able to handle it with water/chemistry changes a lot more stable. Have to confess, I'm a little nervous about this. My grandson is coming to Tucson for Christmas which should be fun. He's 4-½, so I want to have this new setup a fixed up so he can enjoy it with me.

Hi Rob, Thank you :thumbup: Yes I am fine now. Hope you are well too. Old don't go there :shh: Ho no they were looking great :rolleyes: Still you have some fab plants to start of the new 20 gal. Have a wonderful time with the little fella;) All will be fine he will love watching and learning from Granddad:cool::cool:

Looking forward to seeing the new Scape and lots of photos :thumbup:

Back