• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cabinet for 60x45x45 cm aquarium

chris2306

Hi
I have a waterbox aquarium that is 60x45x45cm. I had a cabinet/stand on order but they have now told me its been discontinued and they made a mistake with stock so I wont be getting it.
Does anybody know of a suitable cabinet for it? I have found this for terrariums but im not sure if its strong enough to hold the aquarium - Exo Terra 60cm Black Cabinet | Pets At Home

Thanks

I think that might be slightly over the budget my marriage can survive!
I’ve always found that with things like this, I buy it and tell her it cost 50% more than I actually paid.
Let her stew on it for a minute and then she’s relieved when I reveal the actual price that now seems “cheap” haha

I’ve always found that with things like this, I buy it and tell her it cost 50% more than I actually paid.
Let her stew on it for a minute and then she’s relieved when I reveal the actual price that now seems “cheap” haha
I'm not sure that tactic will work with a £999 cabinet when I have spent £700 on the rest of the kit.

I contacted exo terra and they have said the cabinet will support the aquarium as they made it to support their 90cm tall terrariums, so I will go with that one is.

Back