• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New plants in a bucket

idris

My first plants have arrived today, a little ahead of me being ready for them. So they're in a bucket (with an old tank heater) in the garage.
They're still in their pots of rockwool but there's no substrate or food source and no light other than ambient.

Are the plants ok to spend a few days in their heated bucket?

Re: New pants in a bucket

Hi there

Yes they will be fine so no worries.

Regards
Dawid

Re: New pants in a bucket

Brilliant thread title mate :) haha

They should be fine, what plants are they? I had ferns last a couple of weeks in the post.

Hey,

plants are sold online and sometimes they come from areas really far away from destination. They don't get any light, nutrients or anything during that time. If correctly taken care of all plants have energetic reserves which enables them to survive during unfavourable conditions. A few days has no problems whatsoever as long as they were not pretty damaged just prior to that period and as long as they are well taken care of afterwards.

cheers, G

gmartins said:
... they come from areas really far away from destination. They don't get any light, nutrients or anything during that time ...
Hadn't thought of that. :rolleyes:

nayr88 said:
They should be fine, what plants are they?
Forgot to say :oops: - Dwarf Hair Grass, Amazon Swords and Crypt Wendtii ... so far.

Back