• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newbie from mk

Paulmk

Just signed up after lurking for a while.I have been a fishkeeper for about 30yrs,and kept everything from guppies to discus,discus being my passion for the last 10yrs.At the moment running a 350ltr with a few plants and looking forward to getting more into plants.

11802809_1480480935598311_4840818949315397167_o_zpsbxlnzhsv.jpg

hows that? :)

I quite fancy an Iwagumi in the works tank

Just signed up after lurking for a while.I have been a fishkeeper for about 30yrs,and kept everything from guppies to discus,discus being my passion for the last 10yrs.At the moment running a 350ltr with a few plants and looking forward to getting more into plants.
i too love discus. i had them in my 400 litre but soon got hook on aquascape. mayeb one day i can get a 6ft shallow tank with discus and plants

hello paul.

if you are free i have a bucket full of plants. loads of trimmings. some have melted abit beacuse i didnt want to throw them away but left in for so long. your for free if you can collect.

cheer
ryan

Thankyou for the nice welcome, Legytt that is very kind of you but on sunday i went and bought a load of plants from someone in aylesbury,and at the mo they are sat in my tank ready for planting tomorrow when i do a water change.

Back