• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Soda stream

leetaylor

Hi,
I am waiting to hear from dan if he still has any fire extinguishers going as I am yet to find anyone near Banbury that can either refill those or if i bought a co2 bottle.

This got me thinking that tescos has bottled co2 ready and waiting in sodastream botttles!

I know they have a funny thread but I am sure there must be an adaptor out there?
Any links to the right adaptor would be greatly appreciated (as I dont speak german and any google searches just bring up german sites!)

You can buy an 'emergency co2' holster from ebay usa. It has the female thread for the gas bottles to screw into and a male on the other side for you to screw a needle vavle into. The you have to go about downsizing in couplings to a barbed something or other that your tubing connects too.

There's a thread with the actual way of doing it on APC, :D

This way is for the small bottles like a few inches long, normally used for home brew.

Got to a local motor factors and buy a CO2 welding bottle - cost me under £10 for a 600g bottle which fitted my old D&D kit fine. I assume there is an adaptor which would let you run one for a larger regulator too.

Its might be worth searching on ebay that's were I saw it like I said in the previous post.

Back