• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andrew's 90cm

chuppy

Seedling
Hey guys, new to this forum and I'd like to share my 90cm with you folk.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/foru ... urnal.html This would be a link to the old scape's tanks journal..

THis is probably the LAST good shot of it before the tank got ignored..
DSC_2424.jpg

DSC_6436.jpg

THis is the latest shot of how messed up the tank turned out to be..

Decommissioned it and redid the whole tank..

HENCE.
DSC_6562.jpg

Out with the old.. In with the new I'd say.. :D

Some more shots of the latest set-up from scratch to something.. Hope I don't dissapoint..
DSC07592.jpg

RESTART!

DSC07593.jpg

Reusing old amazonia one..

DSC07596.jpg

Added with sand path

DSC07598.jpg

rocks maybe? this is not my final look..

DSC07599.jpg

Yea I know.. a turn of the worst.

DSC07604.jpg

~

DSC_6555.jpg

DSC_6562.jpg

here's a sneap peek of how it looks like today
DSC_6887.jpg

Only problems thus far is Blue Green Algae, .. No other issues.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING !! :D

Regards,
Andrew

Wow, looks impressive :D Welcome to the forums and great looking tank :) Do you know what you would be able to get a full tank shot?
Thanks, Celestial.

@celestial , Paulaus, FTS? it's gonna be soon I bet :thumbup:

@David, rather than you saying that. come over soon :twisted:

@Bobtastic, Will take a picture of it soon, the rack I mean . It's a mix of borneowild, some el cheapos, and mostly ADA tools hanging there :lol: :lol: And the rack itself is not ADA.. customed :thumbup:

Thanks all for kind comments. More pictures to come tomorrow.

Andrew

With IAPLC 2010 over..(and AAC)

here's the scape!

4889916844_3462cbfaee_z.jpg

# 738 - 2010
AAC- Medium - #30

Not exactly a good ranking.. but it's my best try in IAPLC so I'm proud of it. ( 2008, #8xx ... 2009 , #1105)

Thanks all for reading my journal and hope you like it.

Rescape 2011 is coming soon!

Drew

Awesome! Just awesome. Another mystifying result in the IAPLC, deserves to be a great deal higher IMO, it's one of, if not the best tank i've seen on here with just a little more growth in the background. Do you have any other work that you could share with us?

Cheers, Dan

Beautiful, there much be some amazing scapes this year for this to be # 738, really like the rocks they have a lovely texture.

its certainly a great scape :D .
but a big difference of opinion on it from here in the UK and from MAC forum in Malaysia.
just shows there is a big difference in scaping tastes in Europe and Asia.

nelson said:
but a big difference of opinion on it from here in the UK and from MAC forum in Malaysia.

that's because they can handle criticism better than us. and on reading, their comments are very constructive. Stan's always the man in my book.

Mark Evans said:
nelson said:

that's because they can handle criticism better than us. and on reading, their comments are very constructive. Stan's always the man in my book.
i never said they're opinions weren't constructive :? .just different.
i'd much rather people said what they thought on my journals.good or bad :) .
i've a lot to learn still and would welcome input.especially from people with your skill ;) .

Back