• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My JBL CO2 m603 bubles

Leowalton

Seedling
I wondered if anyone could help me.I recently set up a planted aquarium and am having problems setting up my JBL m603.I have changed the original reactor that came with the setup for a glass diffuser. I carried out the calibration,set the desired PH level and measured and entered the KH which is 9 in my aquarium water. My problem is that I hardly see any CO2 being diffused through the ceramic plate in the glass diffuser into the aquarium. Whenever I have seen other people using the same setup there seems to be CO2 being almost constantly diffused!
Please help,what am I doing wrong!

Re: My JBL CO2 m603

are you seeing bubbles in the bubble counter?

you should be seeing a mist of bubbles, if not then i suspect you have leak somewhere.

Re: My JBL CO2 m603

Thanks.I wasn't using the bubble counter as I didn't think I needed to.The PH computer shows that the valve is on automatic and is always open so wouldn't this indicate that no CO2 is flowing?

The thread has been moved from the Technical section to the CO2 section. Please do not post issues such as this in the Technical section. The Technical section is intended for "Updates on technical alterations and technical questions about the site" as specifically stated on the main page.

Cheers,

The problem is you are using a pH controller to control your CO2 flow quite probably. Most people on here that use CO2 will pump a constant amount - as measured using a drop checker (search for the sticky on it for more info).

Back