• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need a Photo Editing Please

Gill

Wife would like some of the shots from the Little one 1st birthday Editing.
She wants all the background gone and instead just a nice Color background to suit the image.

D3B98845.jpg

D3B98844.jpg

D3B98841.jpg

Hi gill, it is possible to do it and would look fine just depends on your skills in photoshop and how much time you want to spend on it.
It is a case of masking all the hair, easier using a drawing tablet ( digital wacom pen ). If I were doing it I would use the airbrush tool to mask it sofens the edges.
A good tip when placeing a cutout image on a new background is the feather tool. It sofens the edges for u making it less obvious the inage has just been pasted on.
Mike

Realistically 1 week lol
If you know Photoshop well enough it would take about 2 hours.

This is why my friend as a photo-retoucher gets around £600 for something like this when he's approached by ad big agencies and things. It's not a small job to do well. That picture could be tweaked to get the levels better and make it pop more but I'm not sure you'd get the background "right".

Thanks for all the info guys, At least i can show her how much time and effort it would take to do. She will prob get it done when on Hols. Just wondered what it would take.

Back