• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pearling plants and natural sunlight

Making some more progress Clive. The film I've been getting at the surface has finally gone. It used to come back about 2 days after water change but no sign of it now after a week. Also, the HC's new leaves are looking fatter and the remaining algae is really not spreading or growing at all. It is getting more stable in there every day and I am starting to see the results. Cheers,

Daniel

I've never noticed increased pearling from sunlight, but what I have done in the past few months is make the CO2 and now Koralia turn on at 9am even though the tank lights are not on until the usual 2pm (through to 10pm).

The tank gets plenty of in-direct sunlight, more direct depending who opens the blinds in the morning ;)

I think this, and the increased flow from the Koralia, is why finally the BBA in my tank has finally started to go :)

Back