• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy in London?

citocromo

Seedling
Well the subject says everything... I want to start my first tank but 1st would like to take a look around a specialized shop for aquatic plants. I tried to find a topic about stores anywhere in London but couldn't find any (might have missed it). Can someone point me to a couple good shops in Greater London? North/Northwest preferred.

Thanks for the help!
Joao

Have you been to Crewes Hill? There are 4 or 5 fish shops up there which might have what you are looking for

Another good one is Wholesale Tropicals in Bethnal Green. Favorite place for tropical fish but also has a pretty good plant collection. Went in yesterday and had all sorts i had never seen for sale before

wholesale tropicals in bethan green, aquatic design centre in great portland street, get my vote from personal experience, and living water in croydon has had some rave reviews on the planted side of the hobby.

Regards, Gus.

Another mention here for Wholesale Tropicals, really nice business there. Has helped me out from the beginning.

Back