• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I need some Fish advise!

Zerocon

I currently have a 20 gallon aquarium, Swords, Cabomba, 6 cardinal tetras and 2 Dwarf Gouramis.
I have 1 female and 1 male DG, the lady at Kesgrave Aq told me that should be fine, but my male is harassing the female, she is quick enough to dodge the skittish charges the male does, but i'm wondering how other fish may cope with this?

I am considering taking him back and getting 2 juvenile Blue Rams in it's place, and few more cardinals.

Could I keep my male and still have the Rams? Should I build/buy some caves for them to hide in?

How do I upload a picture from my computer onto a post :p?

The male Gourami will always chase the female. Make sure she's got loads of cover so she can disappear for a while. Should be fine with the Rams. Rams are substrate/plant leaf spawners so I'm not sure how much use they will get out of caves, but the female Gourami might appreciate one.

Upload your pictures to Photobucket.com, then copy the IMG link into a post on here :)

Back