• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Up regulator + up atomiser = incompatible??

samboco

Ok, I know I may be going over some old ground goIng by some threads I've managed to find but I've got a query of my own. I've purchased the up atomiser which I'll pick up tomorrow and I've got an up regulator
Waiting to get hooked up to my FE. However the regulator is the up A153 which I believe is set to 1.5 bar working pressure and this is aparently too low for the atomiser (nice one up-aqua, could've coordinated your products at least!).

Has anybody managed to get this reg to work with the atomiser??

Also, in the box was an alan key which fits in the reg in the mickle of the O ring. Does anyone know why? What happens if I put it in there and turn it??

Usually that's how you adjust the working pressure of the reg, so it sounds like yours will be able run higher than 1.5

Tom said:
I used this combination for a while and it's worked fine, but recently I haven't been able to get the atomizer to work - the tubes just keep popping off under the pressure :/ The atomizer might just be blocked yet again though.

you can get check valves and bubble counters that have the screw fittings like the reg an atomizer, so they dont pop off.

A153 has been sent back. A164 has been ordered. Turns out that one was actually £10 cheaper. Doh!!! However it is coming from abroad so Ill have to wait a while for it which is frustrating when the last piece in my co2 set up came today! Oh well, good things come to those who wait and all that.

Back