• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any Fluval Profile 1000 owners?

Love them and was considering it for angels as well. Well combined kit.
There are few 1200 new on eBay for a good price ;)
Didn't even know 1500 exist. Will keep an eye on second hand ones.

I got one form Seapets about 6 months ago (1200)

Fluval FX5 output split to a 300w external heater and an AM1000 Co2 reactor. The box in the top left is a peristaltic pump for dosing James "All In One" solution.
Having to use a Koralia 4000 in the corner as the flow is reduced somewhat by the Y splitting\Co2 reactor.

The FX5 'just' fits with the fire extinguisher and reactor :) (Freeing the other side for chemicals, food etc.)

Lighting is 4 x 39W tubes, lid is tight fitting so evaporation is practically non-existent.
The height can be a challenge to scape but does crate some interesting opportunities – Angels suit the tank well (I have 6 Leopoldi).

Your welcome to inspect if your passing Stevenage George ?

img0039un.jpg

img0298pc.jpg

I'm pretty sure your sorted now (looks like on Flickr! you're setting up a Fluval Sutio 900, which I'm hopefully getting in the new year, so I'm looking forward to see what you do with it :) ) But...
I was in MA in St. Albans at the weekend and they had a 1500 with 2 fluval filters on offer. Not sure of the price as it's too big for me and the side doors are daft, but might be worth a call to them.

Mark.

mintsauce said:
I'm pretty sure your sorted now (looks like on Flickr! you're setting up a Fluval Sutio 900, which I'm hopefully getting in the new year, so I'm looking forward to see what you do with it :) ) But...
I was in MA in St. Albans at the weekend and they had a 1500 with 2 fluval filters on offer. Not sure of the price as it's too big for me and the side doors are daft, but might be worth a call to them.

Mark.
Hi Mark. It's actually the Profile 1000 on my Flickr.

6277304389_a5668edb1d_o.jpg
0 Fluval Profile 1000 and Elos subtrate system by George Farmer, on Flickr

I will try to get a proper journal on UKAPS soon.

Back