• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cambs scapers and beyond

Been chatting with my mate easerthegeaser, and we have both said on several occasions that its a shame we cant see more tank setups.

There seems to be alot of east anglia members on here, and at the least it would be great to organise some kind of meet? Any suggestions would be great :D

Plus i for one would be more than happy if anyone was out on a lfs browse (be honest we all do the 3/4 shop tour every now and then) if they were out my way would be welcome to pop round for a cuppa and a tank chat. Haha not that i feel i have much to show off in my tank but it would be good to likewise see other peeps set ups and have a chat (my wife might possibly kill me for this idea :woot: )

I love ukaps as a whole and im not trying to create little sub groups based on location but lets be honest im not likely to be driving through newcastle of a weekend.

Just a thought, let me know what you think

dave

Well if we can get enough people interested and chatting im sure someone will be driving past your way, im happy to pick people up especially as it gives me the chance to see more tanks.

Well I live in student accomodation, so the tank here is tiny not even worth seeing. But I'm sure people would be interested in maybe going for a pint or something somewhere or we could set up East Anglia meets?
Or just do LFS stops :D

Kris

Also hoping if five plus peeps interested in aquascaping turn up at a lfs they might become more interested in catering more to the market. You never know :)

Just need some suggestions as to where to go and hopefully some interest from peeps on here

we could do a BBQ tour, i'm sure we can sort it, i live down the road from Mark, and George is near by.

if we just turn up on mass in a minibus there nothing that can stop us (other than the police).

Haha sounds great. Hope I get an invitation! Would be nice to see what other people have and get some advice from more experienced 'scapers!

Kris

Alastair said:
Oh right fine, penalise us up north why don't you!!!! Pfffft

Ha ha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it few months mate and i want to see the choco set up for 1 ;)

Im in wherever and my door is always open, metaphorically before any gets ideas for a G6 :lol:

easerthegeezer said:
Alastair said:

Give it few months mate and i want to see the choco set up for 1 ;)

Im in wherever and my door is always open, metaphorically before any gets ideas for a G6 :lol:

Defo. Your more than welcome mate

somethingfishy said:
Alastair said:

haha penalise !! i was looking through your jungle journal again today :thumbup: your new tank will def be on the mini bus hit list :lol:

Had to laugh at the minibus hit list, a group of ukaps massive raiding fellow forum members homes lol

Back