• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cambs scapers and beyond

Ok you have my attention with this thread ......

Funny that we managed to miss each other at the same store on Sat by a couple of hours. Damn the wife and wanting to get her nails done ....

Ha I did not put much thought into this thread when i started it :)

Maybe we should clarify what each person is up for?

1. a meet at a east anglia lfs
2. Members who are up for letting other members see their tanks
3. (as suggested) A bbq and drink meet :)

Im up for all three, and would even be up for doing the first bbq maybe :wideyed: depending on what members think?
Be nice to meet some people and not have to apologise for talking about aquascaping :lol:

somethingfishy said:
Ha I did not put much thought into this thread when i started it :)

Maybe we should clarify what each person is up for?

1. a meet at a east anglia lfs
2. Members who are up for letting other members see their tanks
3. (as suggested) A bbq and drink meet :)

Im up for all three, and would even be up for doing the first bbq maybe :wideyed: depending on what members think?
Be nice to meet some people and not have to apologise for talking about aquascaping :lol:

All sounds good. Can we scrap the idea of East Anglia and hold it in Sussex ? :lol: :lol:

somethingfishy said:
haha like i said at the begining im really not trying to be countyist :lol: just realistic about travel.
However if thats an offer chris i like my burgers well done ;)

Come the summer I would be happy to host a UKAPS get together :thumbup:

UKAPS get together BBQ BYOB would be great! Maybe even a plants and livestock "auction/swap" would be good :D

Kris

Back