• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60cm optiwhite Nature Aquarium setup

OMG you certainly like to change things around. Massive rescape indeed, but looks exciting. Will add this to my watchlist :)

Ages have passed since my last update ... I'm still with my hobby ... Take a glance at how my aquarium looks now. Hope you'll like it :)

IMG_2364.JPG

Some macro

IMG_2376.JPG

That tank looks awesome !!! I hope you are entering IAPLC !!! Would love to see more of it too, and maybe even details of how you achieved it ? Im now going to read through the thread and will probably realise that you have already covered that, lol.

barturas said:
I think I'm still too amateur for IAPLC ... :bored: I would consider maybe AGA or other less prestige contest ...
holy cr*p man, that tank is really crisp and anyone can enter iaplc, adding to the uk numbers would have been great.
I can see from the hardscape and use of sand where the G. Farmer 'scree evolution' inspiration was used, but its amazing how the plants have changed the look.
Very different to the last scape but equally eye catching :thumbup:
Cheerio,
Ady.

Wow I have seen 3 tanks of yours and all are absolutely beautiful Mate.. Maybe I need to go down the gassed co2 route.. Your japonica blyxa I. The first few photos is outstanding :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back