• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pipe cleaners.

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Hi,
read a few threads about pipe cleaners for glassware and filter hoses. Some suggest the cheap ones tend to scratch glassware. Seem to remember someone suggesting some good ones....(Maybe Ian Holdich in one of your journals).....could anyone suggest a good type which is reasonably long? Are the cheap ones really any worse?
Thanks,
Ady.

Sweet, thanks Nath ill give them a call tomorrow!

Cool, thanks Ian, these must have been the ones you talked about before :thumbup:

The gush one from APF is great, I bought a fluval set, and a pipe cleaner from eBay. Safe to say they were a waste of money. The gush one is sturdy and long and I wish I would have bought it in the first place!

ill have a look at them too, cheers Mike.

Ady,I got a brand new set of lily pipe cleaners I got from China, never used cost me around 10 quid overall. I have two sets so if u want the unused set, (about 5 sizes) their yours. Just pay postage and I'll pay them forward mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jack-rythm said:
Ady,I got a brand new set of lily pipe cleaners I got from China, never used cost me around 10 quid overall. I have two sets so if u want the unused set, (about 5 sizes) their yours. Just pay postage and I'll pay them forward mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Bummer......just been and bought some jbl ones. Really appreciate the offer though Jack :thumbup:

Back