• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from a newbie

Fishkeeper1993

Seedling
Hello I am 19 years old and i am from Lincolnshire. I have been keeping fish for around 9 years and growing chillies for around 2 year. I have not really touched aquatic plants in a way that I want to know, from looking at some of your journals I am amazed at what you can achieve with the right knowledge and bravery.

I have mainly kept cichlids in the 9 years and have had pretty good success with them. Past year or so I have been getting into biotopes and currently have just set one up but it's a black water so no plants apart from dried Indian almond and oak leaves with a few alder cones.

I am planning on setting up either one or two high techs in the next couple of months so it's time to start absorbing the information on this site.

Welcome to UKAPS, good luck with the planted tanks, its not as difficult to grow health plants as you would probably think, any questions just open a thread in the right section ;)

Both new world and africans I had quite a phase with tropheus at one point but I just love cichlids in general really. As for the chillies what can I say they are a lot of fun and just awesome to grow

Both new world and africans I had quite a phase with tropheus at one point but I just love cichlids in general really. As for the chillies what can I say they are a lot of fun and just awesome to grow
I may be picking your brain at some point Mate! I too want to start doing this! :) welcome to the best forum there is ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back