• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

70litre

Mr P

8387599498_57759f1a33_c_d.jpg

here is a shot of my 70 litre tank.hope you like it.
all the best mr p

thanks dorian and mark,i used the floating plants to reduce the lighting, i have 2x 24watt t5s in it and without co2 injection the light was a bit strong.that said the bolivian rams and five banded barbs love the dark areas. all the best roy.

I like that a lot!
Really natural looking with the use of floating plants and choice of colours and plants. Nice tank

Very nice indeed, Mr P.

What makes this work is the pleasant contrast of dark and light colours, and selection of textures, all exaggerated by the dappled light from the floaters. The crypts are star of the show here, my all-time favourite plant!

Your cherry barbs must be very happy in there!

Thanks for sharing.

the crypts have done very well in there,the substrate is a mix of akadama and brown flora base,(quite a good colour match)the plant colours have been a lot better than my other setup which has eco complete in it.i use liquid carbon every day and 2ml of neutro + week
all the best ,roy.

tank is looking great :) its always nice to give a full tank spec when posting tank photos so that people know what you are using to achieve these results ;)

congrats and looking forward to future updates.

hello here are the tank specs.
tank 70 litre. with diy top.
2x24watt t5 lights
fluval 206 and 990 litre ph power head
substrate is a mix of akadama and columbo flora base.
hardscape is mini landscape rock stuck together with tank sealant and redmoor root wood.
flora.
cryptocoryne balansae, cryptocoryne parva, cryptocoryne wendtii brown. cryptocoryne wendtii green. cryptocoryne tropica and cryptocoryne mi oya.
anubias bateri nana
microsorum pteropus
riccia
Christmas moss and java moss.
2mll liquid carbon everyday and 2ml neutro+ weekly.
there are five banded barbs, cherry barbs and bolivian rams.and amano shrimp.

Back