• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[IWAGUMI] My First Iwagumi - Juwel Rio 125 (THE END)

" I won't post my photos its a mess! lol"

very nice mess ;)

Definitely a jungle, but what an awesome looking one :D.
" I won't post my photos its a mess! lol"
very nice mess ;)
You asked for a photo so why not, kind of lost with this one, gumi is too short term for a tank for me! Need to get back into an forever changing scape lol

Maybe now this one could be the 'never ending jungle'? Lol
What tank you fancying Paulo, NA....bigger?

Maybe now this one could be the 'never ending jungle'? Lol
Lets see if I can get this one above 75 pages! lol This will most likely be a grow tank for various species in the end!
What tank you fancying Paulo, NA....bigger?
I was looking at an NA, 90cm maybe! Need to justify the cost though! TMC signature maybe! 60cm? would be cheaper to scape too!

what you keeping the PH at as from what I understand they like a PH 0f 7.0-8.0

what you keeping the PH at as from what I understand they like a PH 0f 7.0-8.0
You mean Sulawesi? if so not keeping any in this tank.

Lets see if I can get this one above 75 pages! lol This will most likely be a grow tank for various species in the end!

I was looking at an NA, 90cm maybe! Need to justify the cost though! TMC signature maybe! 60cm? would be cheaper to scape too!

How much is a 90cm setup Paulo?

Haven't had one priced up yet, dreading to ask! lol

I was asking for prices for a 90 before I decided to go planted and get a 60. I don't remember the prices being too bad.

Best thing to do would be to get a WxDxH combo that would allow for them to use the thinner glass. Reduces cost of the tank by up to £100 maybe? Get the cabinet with plain interior to keep costs down too. Shouldn't be too bad. Still cheaper than ADA :greedy:

The signature set-ups look really nice though. Decisions.

If you do decide to scrap this and get another tank why not sell this as is? I am sure someone would love this setup :)
Thanks Danny, great to meet earlier today! Are you interested? ;)

The signature set-ups look really nice though. Decisions.
Being Portuguese myself I would back NA for sure ;) I have loved their tanks for years!

Thanks Danny, great to meet earlier today! Are you interested? ;)

I would love a tank like it and even that it self but don't have the space for another tank that size or time really to keep it in order with trimming etc but I am sure someone will be interested in it. I think it looks better like it does now than when it was a gumi :) BUT..........out of interest what would you let it go for as it is now lol

Likewise, chatted a bit for a while now so good to put a face to the name.

BUT..........out of interest what would you let it go for as it is now lol
No idea, never thought about about, I would not want much for the tank anyway, if anything at all, it has served its purpose if I let it go, light are worth a few quid but again not much they are old and I have replaced ballasts a couple of times already, filter and CO2 kit would keep for the new tank!

What co2 do you run and would I/someone need to run the same?
I tend to go a little crazy when it comes to light and CO2 lol in the process if turning it down a little, I went back up to 6x24w recently and grew stems from substrate to surface in one week! lol just turned it back down to 4 and only 6 hours a day earlier on! If you want to check it out I am just down the Northern Line ;)

Don't tempt me mate lol I ride a motorbike and am off work for the next two weeks now so have plenty of time to arrange a visit lol The Mrs brought me and got me today so I could bring the tank for Ricky but I would ride down to you so would be easy lol. Where about's are you?

Back