• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi all!

Ravenswing

...and greetings from Finland! I just realized I havent introduced myself, sorry for that, thou I have written a journal for few months already.

We have five tanks: 45l, 65l, 250l, 300l and 600l wich are nowadays low-techs after being more or less hi-techs for over an year. Unfortunately we hade massive problems with whimsical techniques, broken lightning, leaking CO2s etc, that I was just done and tanks turned to be low-techs. Iv been happy with my closure, so much easier!

Im 41-years old, four kids and two dogs. Im a professional gardener but work right now on other career, but also enthusiastic plants-of-every-kind-of hobbyist learnig something new and exciting almost everyday. I have found UKAPS the most informative and friendly site/forum, thanks to you dear UKAPS mates. Keep it going strong!

Here you can read more of our tanks if you just like: Journal of five low-tech tanks | UK Aquatic Plant Society, all comments are welcome!

Back