• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Super Shrink Me - IALPC 2013 ranked - 2082 :)

Gill

Sorting thru the junk we took out of the attic, I have stumbled across another one of those Novelty light bulbs glass thingies.
This one is 75% smaller than the one I already have stored away in my supplies.

Going to see what I can do with this one with what I have, think I will use mature water from my Cyclops culture jar.

If you dont remember the one I had scaped a few years ago, it was this
NOVCompBulb044-1.jpg

I love this sort of super pico stuff, can't wait to see what you come up with!

All the best from Bill. :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Amazing, wish id seen this a couple of months ago.
I through out a glass thimble that had been hanging around for years. you could have had.

Never mind, I tend to find things like this at car boots and markets.

A little update, As I can't post pix of it as yet. Due to the IALPC rules.
The willow moss is growing great in this tiny scape. has wrapped itself around the hardscape. Took some more pix and a video of it, showing how much life is living in this closed system scape. No water change, no top off, as the bulbs screw top has fused onto the glass. Just what is in it, and it is teaming with ostracods and other little creatures. Little spends alot of time sitting and watching this. Even mum was interested in seeing how much has grown within such a tiny thing.

Reactions: tim
Results will be released saturday, feeling nervous now. Don't whether this will even get a placing

Back