• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

If you don't ask you don't get

zebradanio

Just ordered my new tank today Fluval Roma 240 , should be here on Thursday .
The shop had some nice Redmoor root , so I cheekily said to the guy any chance of throwing in some redmoor and he said ok , 1 piece was £24 and the other piece was £26 , so got 50 quids worth of wood for free .
I bought a stone garden bench the other week priced at £65.99 , said to the garden centre owner if he would take £60 for it , with a shocked look and a definitive no , I had to pay the full price .
But it's always worth asking in any shop (maybe not a supermarket)lol
Can feel embarrassing at first but after a few go,s it becomes less so.
If you don't ask .......
Can't wait til Thursday

CkhRF1T.jpg

Probably not , might get a nano and put it in the bottom of the fluval cabinet and try high tech on a small scale , the Roma would be too expensive for me to go high tech at the moment , the lights would need upgrading , the fluval has 2 t8,s , my co2 uses disposable 500g cylinders so would need to upgrade to fe , and 4 bags of ada aquasoil would cost £140 , so the roma will be low tech jungle theme (hopefully) , westland aquatic compost and osmocote underneath moler clay , liquid carbon. Anyone in the North Yorkshire area interested its going cheap ,
Aqua one 90 litre and cabinet
Fluval Ecco pro 130 , 2x24 t5 lights , heater etc

xUd40mX.jpg

Back