• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Protip: If you're not Plantbrain, stop posting like you are

You want to know more about EI, go read the article that was posted a few years ago, and it is still there, about it. That was what I did.

I read it over and over again (still refer to it sometimes) till I grasped the content.

You do not want to struggle with the concepts? Just dose EI and that is it, simple.

Reactions: tim
I just don't get why people get so crazy about in depth studies of certain concepts. I feel people should sometimes just follow the advice if the person/s have considerable knowledge on the topic even though their comment is basic as long as he provides enough to show/explain that it works. Further knowledge could be gained after through follow up questions as commented by LD or in fact one's own research since the basic foundations or theories were provided, something which you may not have had prior to asking the question. Once you have something to base the research on you're likely to be able to gain further knowledge. I feel that there are never bad teachers just bad students. If a teacher does not provide enough information in class why not follow up with questions? If they can't for some reason answer them why not conduct your own research using what you have been provided as a starting point? Use your own initiative.

Back