• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rio 125

Icethunder

Seedling
Hello everyone,
My name is Vladan and I live in Belgrade-Serbia.I want to present my first plants aquarium Juwel rio 125.
I think your website is great.I learned a lot from this website,especially i want to thanks Ceg4048,I believed him for all:D
Volume 125l
dimenzions 81x36x50
base-soil for flowers
filter-internal juwel
light-2x28 t5 (day light+nature)
C02-Biom with solenoid,reactor jbl proflora
fertilization-easy life all
change water 50% on week

Fish-cardinal neon tetra x10,white fine ornate tetra x10, inpaichthys super blue carry tetra x10,farlowela acus x2,otocinclus afinis x7,sawella lineolata x1,iriatherina werneri x2stiphodon x2,corydoras 1,ancistrus 1,megalamphodus megalopterusx5

Plants-staurogyne sp,rotala rotindufolia,hm,ludwigia repens,anubias barteri,various types of cryptocoryne,alternathera reineckii,micranthemum umbrosum.

sorry,i have problem with upload my images.link for pictures rio 125 also sorry for my english
regards

Nice tank, dense planting and healthy plans, looks like there's some depth to the jungle at the back, fish must love it!

Wow! That is a lovely tank in the video. How is it looking now?

Very interesting as that tank setup is very simple and gets amazing results. My rio125 is much more complicated and looks no where near as good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi aaron.c, Thank you:thumbup:
the current layout of the tank you can see at the link on this page;)
I use these rules:
1.weekly water change 50-60%
2.good level CO2 (flow and distribution)
3.EI dosage system
4.kept very clean tank and filter media(less organic waste)
Light work 9H daily,CO2 comes two hours before the lights and leaves an hour before you turn the lights.
best regards Vladan

Back