• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where has Clive gone?

I think hes had a bet with his mates about how long it takes before people start believing the mtyhs again
Its good to see him back
His job isnt done yet people still need educating, the old school theories keep seeping back to our forum. In the mean time it provides good entertainment. Some classic clive posts on the forum today

Twinstar? What is it? Not another talent show I hope?

Cheers,

Nope
Its that comet that should have been heading this way since December:confused:

Well, I googled it and found Twin Star Herbal Education - 2013-2014 Classes
Seems a bit new age fluff to me. I'd give it a miss this time around...Just crank your CO2 and get on with it.

Check out their quote on the home page:
"If you want to learn to love plants and love yourself than Twin Star is the place to be!"
-Joan O. 2013 Graduate

Cheers,

Well, I googled it and found Twin Star Herbal Education - 2013-2014 Classes
Seems a bit new age fluff to me. I'd give it a miss this time around...Just crank your CO2 and get on with it.

Check out their quote on the home page:
"If you want to learn to love plants and love yourself than Twin Star is the place to be!"
-Joan O. 2013 Graduate

Cheers,
So according to those guys this is how we learn to love plants, by paying them couple of hundred pounds for Twin Trinket, algae cadabra thingy magic.:lol:

Oh, OK sorry, my bad.

How boring, an ozonizer? I'm much more interested in contacting 2013 graduate Joan O. of Twin Star Herbal Academy. She's reputed to be magically babelicious.

Cheers,

Didn't Philips release an aquarium ozone gizmo a couple of years ago?

Back