• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Alternanthera reineckii low tech

IMO you'd be very lucky to grow it with any real success low-energy. But there is nothing stopping you from giving it a go; you never know you could prove me wrong...

Not very good photos but this is my dads low tech Fluval edge..

Seem too do good in there. It does grow taller than it would do in a high light setup but he never hardly adds ferts at all tbh and it still grows red and strong.

a7a6yjeg.jpg

ty9u2yry.jpg

Seem too do good in there. It does grow taller than it would do in a high light setup but he never hardly adds ferts at all tbh and it still grows red and strong.

a7a6yjeg.jpg

ty9u2yry.jpg
That's a great looking edge, I have one of them as well so I may use some trimmings for the edge

a7a6yjeg.jpg

ty9u2yry.jpg
Sorry if I've missed this but what is the red plant please? Gorgeous tank! Warmest wishes - Glenda

Back