• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Not your usual Grobeam mounting bracket - Anyone recognise?

Daniel

Hey guys, has anyone seen this method of attaching Grobeams to the hanging kit before? Usually the kit attaches to a section of MMS rail but in this instance the end of the cable gripper seems to be different so that it can attach directly to the Grobeam.

DSC_0066.jpg

It would be great if anyone had any info on this method as it's a much cleaner look IMO and I would be keen to utilise it.

Looks to me like someone has use arcadia luminaire grippers and fitted something like the inards of a 6.3mm jack.

28lq62o.jpg

Actually that is my photo of our TMC tiles when we first set them up in 2011. I used standard suspension cable with the anchor, only I threaded it to another style anchor nut that fit into the heat sink. Made things very easy. :)

Last edited:
Actually that is my photo of our TMC tiles when we first set them up in 2011. I used standard suspension cable with the anchor, only I threaded it to another style anchor nut that fit into the heat sink. Made things very easy. :)
Wow thanks Orlando. What were the chances of the owner reading this post :) Could possibly tell me what or where you can get the anchor nut please? I really like what you've done. It gives a much nicer look than using the MMS rail.

Back