• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascape video soundtrax

Funny, Bolero always reminds me of this
Bo Derek the only Amazone with nicer manes the the pony she rides... :D

An adventure in ecstacy.. :lol: Reminds me of my Ex her name was Stacey.. :rolleyes: Now that was adventures..

Be careful with sound tracks, I have over 80 wildlife video's on YouTube & music copyright is a problem.
I now use My own music made up of copyright free GarageBand loops.
Yet I still get copyright claims when an "Artist" (?) has also used the same loop (s) in their composition.
I always counterclaim enclosing all the details as well as the Copyright Free Declaration from GarageBand.
If the false claimant does not reply the video becomes their property for 30 days only returning to you after that period.

There are a number of companies making money doing this, They claim your video if you do not counter claim then it remains theirs.
If you counter claim they never reply as they have control for 30 days before the copyright returns to you.
They can also wait untill day 30 to refute your claim so the process starts all over again...... You counter claim, they wait 30 days.
Legitimate companies accept the mistake & return the copyright to you immediately.

Be careful with sound tracks, I have over 80 wildlife video's on YouTube & music copyright is a problem.
Yet I still get copyright claims when an "Artist" (?) has also used the same loop (s) in their composition.
I always counterclaim enclosing all the details as well as the Copyright Free Declaration from GarageBand.
If the false claimant does not reply the video becomes their property for 30 days only returning to you after that period.

There are a number of companies making money doing this, They claim your video if you do not counter claim then it remains theirs.
If you counter claim they never reply as they have control for 30 days before the copyright returns to you.
They can also wait untill day 30 to refute your claim so the process starts all over again...... You counter claim, they wait 30 days.
Legitimate companies accept the mistake & return the copyright to you immediately.

Such a beautiful world in which we live... People always looking for ways to parasite others. This kind of things make me very sad... :( Good I do not upload videos to YouTube, so I have not to face this kind of abuses.

I had a few blocked, but only in few countries.. It seems not all take it that serious and some do. Made some videos including a soundtrack and all are blocked from view in Germany.. At least that's what some Germans i know report, they can't watch my videos.. Usualy this only happens if you use software to merge a soundtrack and the © tags stay intact. But some even block already when there is no such tag because it's recorded with the cameras mic. So they must have a team investigating it physicaly. I can understand the whole © concept, but some take it a step to far and sit on it like chicken on a egg. I don't want to make profit with someting you claim is yours. But if i even can't have a little fun witht it without you making profit of my back only so i can spread your word so you can profit even more? You might just stick where the sun doesn't shine. Was it Geronimo who said "How can men own a piece of land?" But they claim they do.. Same as a piece of sound. It would be very different if all those freaking rich artists for once did something realy good with their money other than by 1 car for each day of the week.

I think it is Sony that has the ban for video's in Germany.
I don't have a problem with legitimate claims, I know Sony just claims the copyright to the music without making money on that claim.
All you have to do is acknowledge the copyright.

I had a popular video set at a waterhole in Hawange, I used the "Out of Africa" theme & "Zulu" for where the males appeared.
Sony rightfully claimed the © to the music & the video was banned in Germany.
I reworked it using GarageBand & guess what?
3 different companies claimed copyright, luckily because I counter claimed the whole video & audio finally returned to my control.

I think it is Sony that has the ban for video's in Germany.
I don't have a problem with legitimate claims, I know Sony just claims the copyright to the music without making money on that claim.
All you have to do is acknowledge the copyright.

I had a popular video set at a waterhole in Hawange, I used the "Out of Africa" theme & "Zulu" for where the males appeared.
Sony rightfully claimed the © to the music & the video was banned in Germany.
I reworked it using GarageBand & guess what?
3 different companies claimed copyright, luckily because I counter claimed the whole video & audio finally returned to my control.
We can but dream...

Back