• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From Romania, with friendship

Silviu Man

Dear All,

My name is Silviu Man. I am new on this forum. I am also relative new in this domain. Your forum looks very attractive and I would like to join you, to learn more about this hobby and, maybe, sometime, to be able to show you something nice. Right now I own an aqvarium of about 100 litters that I used for "making my hand" looking ahead for a real one. I also have two nano, included in two different projects. So please accept my greetings from Romania!

Welcome Silviu and I accept your greetings! You'll like it here for sure, it's the only forum I bother with because it has nice people from all over the world.

Thank you for nice words. Already feel well. I will ask you all to excuse me if I will make some mistakes writing here, I am speaking and understanding english but writing ... I may make some mistakes. If the meaning of what I am writing is not clear, please don't take it as it looks, ask me for explanations, OK?

Great intro! Welcome my good sir!!

Back