• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape Not had a tank for a decade - first nano scape

I think they're discontinuing the spec, id suggest trying to get the latest version of the light somewhere at a discounted price, the difference between new and old is night and day lol.

think they're discontinuing the spec
Hope not - it’s a fantastic AIO tank & the build/components are much higher quality than the Flex series

I actually prefer the color rendition of the old LED, though the newer version is significantly brighter I find it annoying that the blue LEDs can’t be turned off separately

The new Flora (I think that’s the name) looks excellent BUT also has rather a higher price

Hope not - it’s a fantastic AIO tank & the build/components are much higher quality than the Flex series

I actually prefer the color rendition of the old LED, though the newer version is significantly brighter I find it annoying that the blue LEDs can’t be turned off separately

The new Flora (I think that’s the name) looks excellent BUT also has rather a higher price

yeah I much prefer it to the flex, the box and curved glass on the latter do nothing for me.

At one point pets at home were selling the new spec v for £50 online, which is an absolute steal for it, especially new!

I always end up coming back to the spec, even after selling my old ones lol

Back