• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini scape concept

AnhBui

I just recently converted one leftover aquarium into a dozo for experimenting new hardscape concept. Check out my video below for the idea

bf1b650113c37e3622191effec5c2605.jpg

Petrified wood can be difficult to keep at scale. Nice work there. What plants will you choose?

Petrified wood can be difficult to keep at scale. Nice work there. What plants will you choose?

This is just a concept and tank, in fact, is very small (25x15x8cm). I have no plan for planting it but keep it as reference for my future larger scale project

AnhBui

That is an excellent video its extremely easy to look at it and relax main reason its not fast and jumping all over the place

Your video highlighted one point very much every thing it's too neat and tidy especially the RH side.

This is not the best example but its nature. Note all the broken bits and pieces scattered every also, note they are not sitting on top of the ground over the years they are partially buried which gives it an even more aged appeal.

Keith:wave::wave:
Rz5a2jg6IEj8BHcXHEGI0R6ap04C5udtv2MYOzcqBIO-D3RMrW.jpg

AnhBui

That is an excellent video its extremely easy to look at it and relax main reason its not fast and jumping all over the place

Your video highlighted one point very much every thing it's too neat and tidy especially the RH side.

This is not the best example but its nature. Note all the broken bits and pieces scattered every also, note they are not sitting on top of the ground over the years they are partially buried which gives it an even more aged appeal.

Keith:wave::wave:
Rz5a2jg6IEj8BHcXHEGI0R6ap04C5udtv2MYOzcqBIO-D3RMrW.jpg

Hi Keith,

Thanks for comments. I really appreciate it. Mimicking nature is my ultimate goal. I definitely would use your hints for my future scape at large scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back