• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

125 litre "All the gear, no idea" Juwel rio tank

Hi James

Looks great, your plants seem very healthy! Personnally I would remove the stones or cover them with some Riccia. I think that placing the two pieces of wood on the left more towards the right would create a sense of "flow" in your tank, just an idea :)

GillesF said:
Looks great, your plants seem very healthy! Personnally I would remove the stones or cover them with some Riccia. I think that placing the two pieces of wood on the left more towards the right would create a sense of "flow" in your tank, just an idea :)

Hi Giles, thanks for the comments. I think it is a little too far down the line now to change things around. I am just going to leave it and let it go mad.

It was really just an experiment to learn about planted aquariums and see what I was capable of growing. I am planning on getting another set up and dedicate some time to getting everything spot on.

viper3770 said:
What type of moss do you have on the wood?

Java. I spent ages attaching it to the wood, placed it in the tank, turned on the lights and saw it was horribly brown in parts. It did however recover.

Back