• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Floating Plants Corral....anyone got a 3D printer?

DaveWatkin

Looking for some clips like this for self levelling floating plant corral to keep them away from my HoB.

If anyone can print or knows of anything similar in the UK would be much appreciated. Of course I'll pay for the material, time and shipping.

Looks like the pieces are here: Floating Plant Corral by gyee1432

Then you just need to add the air/co2 tube and some suction cups to complete it. PM me your details and I will get it printed for you!

I saw your post about looking for clips to use for your self-leveling floating plant corral and I think I may be able to help. While I'm not located in the UK, I have some suggestions that may be of use to you.

Have you tried looking for clips on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay? They may have a selection of clips that could work for your project. Alternatively, you could try reaching out to local aquarium stores or hobbyists in your area to see if they have any recommendations or resources for custom clips.

If you're still having trouble finding what you need, you may want to consider using a 3D printing service to create custom clips that are tailored to your specific needs. There are many online 3D printing sites that offer affordable pricing and can ship to the UK.

Sorry, not been around in awhile, new job, new baby and 100 other things. Hardly get time to maintain my tanks now (ignore the biofilm), nevermind talk about them and plan new stuff :)

Clips work great though.

Attachments

• 702CA11A-60AD-4A0A-8877-47F38F84AF3D.jpeg
    702CA11A-60AD-4A0A-8877-47F38F84AF3D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
Back