• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live 2012

JohnC

On a mountain in the Highlands of Scotland
Hi,

Question -

I'm thinking of coming down from Scotland for Aquatics Live. Is it worth me coming both days? ie will there be enough going on to occupy me or will I see it all in one day? (i then spend the second day visiting friends in London). :)

Best Regards,
John

On the other hand, it all depends how much time you like to spend mooching around and whether you feel its worth coming all the way from scotland for the day.

Yeah, 1 day is easily enough to see all there is however I spent the full day there last year loitering mainly around the ukaps stand but didn't manage to attend all the seminars I wanted too (time overlaps etc) If your there for 2 days you could plan your time better to make the most of the speakers, plus you'd get to see the ukaps scaping competition taking place and then being judged the next day :) I think the aquatics live website has details of the speakers and a timetable so you could see if there are enough to tickle your fancy for the two days and if not then meet up with your friends.

Back