• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Blackfish

I've seen the cove and that is a horrible film , the film is well put together but just sums up how bad we humans really are !!

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

I just watched it. Incredibly sad and its hard to believe that people still think it ok to go to these parks.

I went to Florida in May and that point (Whilst I knew of the selection process with Dolphins and associated deaths and slaughters) I was unaware of the treatment of animals within the park, I was unaware of the staff deaths and the blatant cover ups. To think I actually suggested that my group of friends went there (instead we went to Universal). I can safely say I wont be doing any porpoise related parks or attractions for the rest of my life.

Back