• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can't find place to buy high resolution tank photos

ateles

Seedling
Hi all, I've enjoyed browsing the forum and the beautiful photos! I'm not an aquascaper but just an admirer. Bought a copy of one of Takashi Amano's books when I was in high school and I take it out from time to time. I also own George Farmer's and Karen Randall's books. Iwagumi is especially interesting to me.

In lieu of being able to own my own tank, I'd love to have a lifesize, framed photograph of a tank. I see all these beautiful photos online but can't find anywhere to buy a professional print (except from Mark Spaeth, but his four prints don't quite do it for me). I've reached out to some individuals in the community online about purchasing prints or licensing a photograph with no response.

Could someone put me in contact with or point me in the right direction to be able to purchase from someone? There are photographs on this forum that I would gladly pay to have a print of! Thanks in advance for any advice.

Back