• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! cant upload pics

peter senior

Hi All
ive been trying to upload some pics in the other hobby section but nothing seems to be happening
any body else having problems or is it me?
thanks Pete:thumbup:

Hi Aron
i,m using AC Dsee
i uploaded some pics in the low tech section a couple of nights ago ok but tonight no joy
thanks Pete

I'm having the same problem..."A sneaky URL has been detected in your content. Please check your content and remove anything that might look like a URL"

Can anyone check to see why i cant post pics
i posted a couple in the low tech section ok following the online instructions, but for some reason it wont cooperate for me now
thanks Pete

Hi ceg
i was trying to post a new thread in the what,s youre other hobbie,s section and did the same routine as i had done when i posted some pics in the low tech section
i clicked on the upload to imgur that took me to my pics highlighted the one i wanted, pressed open but it then wouldnt download
does this make any sense
thanks Pete

Yes it makes sense but Paulo will have to fix that. It's better to simply use the traditional way for now and just post the image link from you image hosting site until he gets around to it.

Cheers,

Also, it might be that the little dialog box that contains the i.imgur image link is hiding behind some of your other windows on the desktop after you click the upload button...

Cheers,

Back