• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Choices for trace element's

roadmaster

What would be the choice or benefit's of one over the other..CSM+B or Flourish comprehensive?
Am liking the effect's thus far of Flourish but am liking the Price of CSM+B in comparison.
Am using the flourish in low light,low tech,NON CO2 tank but also have some CSM+B that I ordered some months ago along with macros.
If all things be equal more or less,, I would just as soon not spend another thirty dollars for jug of Flourish if CSM+B can produce equally well at much cheaper price.

Hi

I am currently using the EasyLife Profito (diluted in Distilled water to accomodate a automatic dosing) as part of EI.
When the bottles over, I will switch to the Trace Mix from FluidSensorOnline that I recently got.

Profito is certainly expensive when compared to the trace mix! Dont know if it helps your question, though!

Fine, Then I shall finish off the jug of flourish and begin with the CSM+B and note any changes.

Back