• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Clear dropchecker

Westyggx

Hi all,

Just started using a dropchecker again, 3ml 4dkh and 5 drops of brohythmol blue and the drop checker is clear?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yes, i bought it from Co2 art. It says it specifically needed 4dKH water (which i had from APF for some time)

I bought the drop checker kit from co2art along with all the other bits I needed for fe co2 so I'll be interested to know the answer to this one. Waiting on plants to arrive before i rig it all up.

Sent using Tapatalk

Did I imagine reading something about if using a PH test kit in a drop checker that it needs to be either low or high range, one or the other. I cant remember.

Back