• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cockatoo's Hut ... and [UPDATE]Green Fun

Re: Cockatoo's Hut 112l + [UPDATE] local workshop aquarium

Tx mate, unfortunately for me that tank evolved too fast and after 3 weeks I did the final picture.
It's nice but gets boring after a wile looking at the same 'scape. Fortunately the other tank is challenging enough :)

On Monday I had some time to work in the journal tank so I've trimmed the plants heavily and pulled out all the crypts because they were shading the other plants and prevented them to grow nice and bushy.

I haven't done any full tank pictures after trimming but I did some with my fish mainly 'cause I wanted to get used with manual focusing on my vintage Fujinon 200mm/4.5

A little bit out of focus but here are the pictures :)

My two 2 year old pandas:

i6juo7.jpg

My rooster who was so precious at sight I hardly took a decent picture of him:

egobau.jpg

Hmm ...

vgjvae.jpg

More to come .. :)

I'm beginning to plan my new aquarium, I hate seeing everyday the scratched glass on this one.

Cheers,

Re: Cockatoo's Hut 112l + [UPDATE] local workshop aquarium

Back to business :)

A couple of shots after hours like usual :lol:
I'm really into the amber look of the halogen lamp.

9itwm9.jpg

33affrb.jpg

Pictures taken using Super Takumar 28mm f3.5

Re: [UPDATE]Cockatoo's Hut 112l ... new toy

Tx Tom, a f1.4 cheap enough was kinda hard to find here, this one was 40£.
The next investment will be in a strobe, unfortunately that's not budget friendly :lol:

Cheers,
Mike

And the plants are starting to show signs of recovery after turning all the bulbs (4x24w t5) on three days ago.
A crop, not the best I can do but I was lazy enough to mount my tripod :lol: and turn off all the pumps.

22hs0z.jpg

And this tank is going to be recycled soon enough but the other one the 60l tank (in the next photo) is still up and needs a lot of trimming before the final picture next weekend .. michrantemum micranthemoides gives me headache when trimming it in manado (never using this gravel again and I'll top it with amazonia when it arrives), I have to be extra careful otherwise it ends up floating around .. good that I moved corys from here.

A quick pic of the construction site :D

4v24ag.jpg

Re: Cockatoo's Hut ... the little ones

Unfortunately the lights went out before taking a decent picture. Better next time ...
Anyway, a proud mommy:

rj4kr4.jpg

Little ones gone .. damn corys .. anyway update to the other aquarium:

mcc74p.jpg

This one ain't featuring damn corys :lol:

I'll do another journal for this tank until then this is my last shot posted here:

20qkphv.jpg

Back