• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Columbian Tetra

Maybe I'll pick up a couple more then, they do seem settled though and I'm concerned about overstocking.

Well you have decent filtration so you can use the good ole fashioned 1cm per litre rule thingy

81l / 4cm (Rosys are 4cm adult) and you have.....20ish!

10 will be fine and look/act/behave better than 5 too. Win win :D

Then you could get 15 CPDs too.........Am I a bad influence:angelic:

Well you have decent filtration so you can use the good ole fashioned 1cm per litre rule thingy

81l / 4cm (Rosys are 4cm adult) and you have.....20ish!

10 will be fine and look/act/behave better than 5 too. Win win :D

Then you could get 15 CPDs too.........Am I a bad influence

Do you import tropical fish by any chance? :p

Actually the 60p's only 65ish litres empty, mine's probably got 50 litres of water maximum.

If you can get hold of a couple of Wels Cat Fish Edvet might take them off your hands though.

Don't depress me. I'm stuck with a measly 3.6m:rolleyes:

Actually the 60p's only 65ish litres empty, mine's probably got 50 litres of water maximum.
Now where did I get 81l from:sick:

Still a well filtered tank is safe beyond the 1cm per litre rule especially a planted one.

Personally I like small fish for effect. Alastair does too, even in his 1400l pool:D But I know your have other pressures to take into consideration. You'll be fine with 10:cool:

Back