• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Downtime

There is also a "Desktop" mode on mobile browsers that will show everything, but you will lose the automatic fit to screen of device!

Either way that has not changed with these upgrades, that has been like that for a few years now ;)

I noticed the site was not loading or taking a long time
Have not noticed any slow down on the logs and reports, still happening?

Been a bit flaky for me today, specifically a couple of times in the last few hours 👍

Hi all, I visit UKAPS almost exclusively on mobile using Tapatalk and just today I was able to see the content again after almost two weeks! Glad to be back!

Hi all, I visit UKAPS almost exclusively on mobile using Tapatalk and just today I was able to see the content again after almost two weeks! Glad to be back!
Should have worked from day 1, nothing else has been done since the upgrade ;)
Surprised people still use that App!

Nearly on a daily basis I experience very slow connection in the early morning (Bangkok time - probably late evening or very early in the UK or wherever the forum is hosted). Would you happen to have any kind of background database scripts or process running daily that’s slowing down connections?
This usually happens once in the day and it’s not new. It’s been like this for years.

Would you happen to have any kind of background database scripts or process running daily that’s slowing down connections?
Yes, daily backups happen during the night (UK time) so it will have an impact on the forum performance.

Back