• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Dramas / TV Series Worth Watching?

Faves of mine so far have been:-

Wire, Sopranos, The Killing (subtitled originals, not the US remake), The Returned, Spiral and currently Boardwalk Empire.

I've heard The Tunnel is quite good on Sky1, plus a couple of people have mentioned Breaking Bad 😉

Couple of great older ones I like were Bird Of Prey with Richard Griffiths and State Of Play.

Faves of mine so far have been:-

Wire, Sopranos, The Killing (subtitled originals, not the US remake), The Returned, Spiral and currently Boardwalk Empire.

I've heard The Tunnel is quite good on Sky1, plus a couple of people have mentioned Breaking Bad 😉

Couple of great older ones I like were Bird Of Prey with Richard Griffiths and State Of Play.

Can't say I've heard of most of those, May have to do some trailer searches on YouTube 😀

Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Homeland, Luther, Broadchurch.

Breaking bad I'm mid way through the last season - very good!

Heard a lot about Homeland, may give that a go.

Dexter is pretty dramatic!

What is Dexter about roughly? Heard of it but I don't know What it's about.

Im pretty addicted to Person of Interest at the moment. Id recommend that.

Back