• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Edit Posts

Fluxtor

Hi, I can see how to edit posts after you've made them? Spotted a couple of typos in my first post and wanted to correct them!

Solution
Hi, I can see how to edit posts after you've made them? Spotted a couple of typos in my first post and wanted to correct them!
I believe you need a certain amount of posts in order to be able to do that - I believe it might be 4 or 5 (@LondonDragon knows for sure ) ... . This is only your 3rd post at this time.

Cheers,
Michael

PS: I saw your intro posts, so your good (I hope :lol: ) - If you reply to my post you'll get another one :)
I believe you need a certain amount of posts in order to be able to do that - I believe it might be 4 or 5 (@LondonDragon knows for sure ) ... . This is only your 3rd post at this time.

Cheers,
Michael

PS: I saw your intro posts, so your good (I hope :lol: ) - If you reply to my post you'll get another one :)

Solution
Back