• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Filter Recommendation

Westyggx said:
Just to confirm this filter is the best thing i have bought for my tank, its alsmost completely stopped my BBA do to better flow/co2 distribution and my tank has never been so clear. I had a lot of noise initially but after some modifications to the size of pipes etc the filter is as quite as i could imagine it to be.

Cheers

What did you do about the inline diffuser?

I sold it mate, using the ceramic now under the powerhead which is giving sufficient distribution.

They are big!! Lol... I recently got a jbl 1902 - 1900 ltr per hour and could not be happier.... it’s a big filter too but narrow enough to got in my small cabinet - the fx4 would no way fit !!! Too wide!! Cheers
Chris

Back